Empowerment and presence are at the core of my work as a life coach and wellness coach. I support you in becoming more awake, aware, and alive in your relationship with yourself because attunement to the present moment is the foundation out of which new possibilities may arise. Together we “grow” a vision for your life that feels authentic and resonant—and then explore the best path to reaching it. The process not only moves you toward your vision, but it also cultivates essential life skills related to self-awareness, self-compassion, and standing in your truth.
I used to practice as a psychotherapist, for which I received a solid theoretical foundation enhanced by training that integrated the experiential and spiritual dimensions into the growth process. As a result, my life coaching is practical and grounded, while also including the “bigger picture” guidance of your deepest wisdom.
- Board Certified Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Licensed Professional Mental Health Counselor
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, Tucson Professional Coaches Alliance
- Life Coaching Certification Program and Advanced Coursework,
Institute for Life Coach Training
- Wellness Coaching Certification Program,
Real Balance Global Wellness Services
- Internal Family Systems℠ Professional Trainings, Levels 1, 2, 3
- Master’s Degree in Integral Counseling Psychology,
California Institute of Integral Studies
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology, University of Colorado-Boulder
- Certificate in Nonfiction Writing, University of Washington-Seattle
I coach mainly by telephone. Feel free to contact me today
to book a coaching session or to set up a FREE consultation.
Integrate the wisdom of all your aspects
in service of your highest vision for your life.